Broken plastic car parts repair with super glue. How to fix broken plastic parts in your car with this new superglue, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. Repair broken plastic parts on your car rather than replace them with this new glue. A new type of super glue and a fine powder makes for super strong repair on all kinds of plastic car parts. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 44 years.
⬇️Things I used in this video:
1. Q Bond Glue: http://amzn.to/2BLYTfk
2. Shop Towels: http://amzn.to/2jGDfkA
3. Disposable Gloves: http://amzn.to/2zSRuxO
4. Common Sense
5. Full HD Camera: http://amzn.to/2AvoEk7
6. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
7. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
8. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.